October 28, 2019

A witched helpdesk

In the following recording of a fantasy helpdesk, the situation escalates quickly because of many unsolved problems. The users are communicating the wrong way back and forth, and this will make the workplace a toxic one.

customer witch: “Last week, i've bought a broomstick and it's broken.”

Helpdesk: “One second, I will search for the grand witch.”

Helpdesk to Adrianna: “The new collection of broomsticks has a malfunction. I have an upset client on the other line.”

Adrianna to Helpdesk: “Perhaps i should create a ticket?”

Helpdesk to Adrianna: “No, it's ok, thank you”

Helpdesk to customer witch: “Sorry, but I'm not qualified to give an answer. Have a nice day.”

next customer: “Hi, my name is Gwen, the good witch from the yellow land. I have a small problem with the magic spell for the candle.”

Helpdesk to Gwen: “Please hold”

Helpdesk to Adrianna: “Hi Adrianna. Do you have a minute for me?”

Adrianna to Helpdesk: “What is the problem?”

Helpdesk to Adrianna: “I only want to explain, that there is second issue, but this time it's a missing magic spell. Can you help me?”

Adrianna: to Helpdesk: “Sure, if you can provide some detail information which spell exactly is needed.”

Helpdesk to Adrianna: “Do you want to explain, that each spell is handled differently?”

Adrianna to Helpdesk: [Hangs up]

Helpdesk to Gwen: “Sorry, i don't know what the spell is. Bye.”